Shadow Wolves Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Wolves Pack

The pack where we lurk in the shadows creating havoc for those who threatens us! We are wolves who fight for the pack even if it costs our lives! We are the Shadow Wolves Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Northen valley

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Shisou
Admin
Shisou

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm

The northen valley is a beautiful place except for it's dangerous threat. The humans lie there as the camp out and keep a tight security along with their game " hunting season" it's best to avoid contact with these beasts
Back to top Go down
https://shadow-wolvespack.rpg-board.net
Moon

Moon

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:59 am

Sits there hiding watching a camp of humans
“disgusting humans” she growls looking at the camp with disgust
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

Location : Wherever I am, I am surely alone; planning ruthless strategies.

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:06 am

"Yeah,they are disgusting aren't they?" says while coming up from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 pm

"they waste our kill and destroy our home" growled Moon
"I'll head back to the den it's not so safe being so close to humans they kill with out reason" I walk away from the camp.
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Watches her walk off and growls lowly at the camp then walks off.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Location : In the northern valley inside a cave where my memories lie

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Lurks in the camp as I spotted a human grilling meat on a dragons mouth as it flamed breathe burned the meat. The dragon was made of metal a BBQ I believe that's what they call it. As the human left I grab the basket I was carrying in my mouth as I hurries over to the meat next to the BBQ I grabbed it and put it in the woven basket as I grab a bottle of milk and herbs as I place it in the basket. I picked up the basket as I see a shining thing I ran over to it was I found jewels and a small dagger as I put them in the basket as well. All of the sudden I heard a click my ear twitched backwards as I turn my head slightly as I see a man pointing a gun at me! I growled and quickly in a flash grabbed the basket and leaped! The gun shot as I felt the bullet slid across my shoulder in which I will have a new scar later. He then shot more bullets as he yelled then the whole camp stirred as I heard man yell and shoot at me I dodged the bullets and ran out of the camp area as they close the camp gates for they had a wall made of logs a sort of barrier a fort more likely! I ran past moon and zoro with my basket in my mouth as I stop running and put the basket down and pants as my tongue sticked out
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Watches the gates close as I try to race out before they close. I then growl lowly for I could not make it in time. All the hunters then point guns at me and smirk. I smirk also showing my Blade Like fangs and I lounge out one ripping his throat out and as I lounged he pulled the trigger by accident and shot another hunter.

(I gtg going to the movies with my bro. Be back on in a hour or so!)
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:04 pm

" ZORO, MOON?!" I call out from the otherside of the wall knowing moon and Zoro were still inside! I race to a cave in the west part of the northern I enter the cave and put my basket down in the corner along with my other treasures. I then took a secret route into the humans camp as I poke my head out of the bushes hiding the entrance as I jump at a hunter and take him down " TO the cave hurry!!!!" shouts as I point my paw at the entrance as moon ran to the entrance
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Zoro growls jumping onto another hunter and ripping his throat out. He then sees a hunter about to shoot Shade but he growls and sprints over to her then jumps in front of her as the hunter shoots and shoots me twice in the chest and once in the shoulder! I then cough out blood,but jump onto the hunter real fast and kills him. I then limp as fast as I can back to the cave as we run out of the camp. I then cough up more blood and passes out farther away from the camp.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Runs out and see's Zoro passed out as I run over to him "Zoro! Wake up!" says and nuzzles him as I see his wounds bleed as I began licking his wounds clean then goes to my basket and pulls out bandages as I use my mouth to wrap them on his wounds gently as I lay beside him and howl for help " I'm sorry Zoro." says softly as I lay beside him and keep watch till help comes
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:41 pm

"It's...okay." says in a hoarse voice and looks up at Shade and grins showing my Black-Like Fangs.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:47 pm

Looks at him and nuzzles him gently " I'm still sorry...." replies and keeps watch as I stay silent
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:51 pm

"There's no need to be sorry.I'm fine." says hoarsely and tries to get up.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Gets up and helps him up " here let me help u." says
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:01 pm

"Thanks." says and stands up a little wobbly.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Helps him up gently as I help him towards the cave for shelter
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Coughs out a little more blood while walking with Shade at my aid.

(lol that rhymes)
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Lays him down on a patch of soft moss as I lay beside him as I await for help to come
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Sighs and puts me head on my paws.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Stays quite
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Looks at Shade and licks her face.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Closes eyes and nuzzles him " Forgive me zoro it's my fault that u r wounded. I must pay for my actions." says
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Grins."I told you,I'm fine!" says and stands up.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:02 am

Looks at him and grins slightly as I get up and lay on a moss bed across of the cave
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:05 am

Shakes my pelt being careful with my wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Northen valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northen valley   Northen valley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northen valley
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Wolves Pack :: Pack ally rp ( only for pack allies) :: Ally Rp :: Pack foe Rp :: Foe Rp ( only for Foes of the pack) :: Pack territories :: Pack territory RP-
Jump to: