Shadow Wolves Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Wolves Pack

The pack where we lurk in the shadows creating havoc for those who threatens us! We are wolves who fight for the pack even if it costs our lives! We are the Shadow Wolves Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pack den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shisou
Admin
Shisou

Pack den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack den   Pack den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Shisou laid down as he rolled on his back and paw at the air as he sighed
Back to top Go down
https://shadow-wolvespack.rpg-board.net
Outcast

Outcast

Location : Wherever I am, I am surely alone; planning ruthless strategies.

Pack den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack den   Pack den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:53 pm

With a slight growl and baring of teeth, Outcast brushes past Shisou and rolls his oddly colored eyes. His teeth seemed to be tipped with red and his growl held much killing intent within it, but he controlled it for now. Silently, he stalks away to a large Pine Tree and swiftly jumps up on a branch. It was perfect for him since his body was slender yet held much muscle. He lays his muscular body onto the branch then lays his head on his paw with a loud but lazy yawn.
Back to top Go down

Pack den
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Wolves Pack :: Pack ally rp ( only for pack allies) :: Ally Rp :: Pack foe Rp :: Foe Rp ( only for Foes of the pack) :: Pack territories :: Pack territory RP-
Jump to: