Shadow Wolves Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Wolves Pack

The pack where we lurk in the shadows creating havoc for those who threatens us! We are wolves who fight for the pack even if it costs our lives! We are the Shadow Wolves Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shade's Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Location : In the northern valley inside a cave where my memories lie

Shade's Life Empty
PostSubject: Shade's Life   Shade's Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Biography:
Wolf name: Shade
fur color: Pitch black fur
Eye color: Blood Red
accesories: Black and red stripes stockings well on her front paws along with a 3 black rubber band bangles on left paw an a red piercing in left ear along with two other red ones and a tongue piercing as well. Also she has a black necklace with a vial attatched to it as it has red liquid inside

Horrible past! Regrets it and won't let knowone she knows die!

Last edited by Shade on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Location : In the northern valley inside a cave where my memories lie

Shade's Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade's Life   Shade's Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Shade's past:In the southern part of the forest in the mist of the shadows live a pack. Among that pack was a small pup. Her eyes a unusual color for she has red eyes. Yet she was a unique pup well skilled, though she may be happy. She comes from a rare bloodline known as the soulkeepers. This bloodline is known for their believes of souls who can be seen by their own eyes and to be known for visions of the past or future.

-2 years later-

Its been last since Shade was a pup now she is two years old a young wolf for she now has to search for mate. But in her pack was a omega known as Kwaz he was unusual as well... His fur was white but when he was angry it will turn into green and black neon the green seem like flames. But though Shade knows he is the lowest rank of the pack her family forbids her to see him. She was raised to despise him. For he was raised to hate her. Shade's Life 1276666039Though They were hating each other and fight alot when ever they lay eyes at one another something brought them together. Was it fate? Or a tragic curse to be laid upon on? Of course they began to love each other they found something more! They spent nights together and days as they hid themselves away from the pack.Shade's Life BlackAndWhiteWolfRunning
Days seem wonderul but everything good has to end for her pack noticed their behaviors. One night was the left the pack to spend time together. A spy was sent to watch them. Not knowing they were being watched the pack came. As they snarled at Kwaz and Shade for breaking their orders. Since shade and kwaz went against pack orders they need to b punished. The pack insisted on killing Shade so Kwaz woul suffer for his lost loved one. But Kwaz offered himself to protect Shade. She couldn't let him do such thing he begged him to not too but he wouldn't listen. His last words were " I love you till the day my eyes close. I may b gone but our love would not b done. It will b for a lifetime." he says as the pack lounge at him Kwaz fought back knowing he doesn't have a chance he ordered Shade to fled. Not knowing what she can do she fled for fear has taken over.Shade's Life Wolf_Pack_by_Kerong She ran as she had flashbacks of her and KwazShade's Life I_Will_Always_Love_You_by_BlackEmoWolfKawz: tired?Shade: ya *smiles*
Kwaz: rest then. I will keep watch so u will b safe ok?
Shade: smiles and licks him as she slowly fell asleep
Kwaz: *smiles* as he yawns and layed across from her yet he was still close as their heads meet *listens to shade's calm breathing and smiles*

-Snapping out of thought she turned and raced back to her beloved.her eyes focused on the destination yet something fast caught her eyes. She stopped and looked at the dark sky as stars now covered it. But in the sky there was a star flying across the sky as it disapeared in the horizon. Like a lost soul searching for the heavens above. finally she arrived as she called out Kwaz's name yet there was no response or a sign of her pack. Her red eyes looked around as the spotted a white motionless body covered in blood. She walked closer as she reconized his face. Her eyes blinded by tears she quickle layed beside him as she felt his cold stiff body. She licked his cold cheek as she howled to the heavens. The clouds brought fourth rain as if they were shedding tears as well. She cried as she yelled at the heavens for taking away Kwaz! Shade's Life 1276666046 That very day Shade has swore she will not let no one dear to her get hurt or even killed for she has herself to blame!
Back to top Go down

Shade's Life
Page 1 of 1