Shadow Wolves Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Wolves Pack

The pack where we lurk in the shadows creating havoc for those who threatens us! We are wolves who fight for the pack even if it costs our lives! We are the Shadow Wolves Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shade's birthpack territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Location : In the northern valley inside a cave where my memories lie

Shade's birthpack territory Empty
PostSubject: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:48 pm

In the mountains where snow and land lie lives a pack who were known as the soulkeepers except they were more tribal. They were friends with the native Americans and they wore feathers and a necklace of beads and a wolf symbol. On their shoulders is a tattoo of twin wolves each one of them has it even shade. But shade's tattoo was red and only shows when close to a pack member or angered or troubled. Shade's birthpack territory L_8395_the_wolf

What the tattoo looks likeShade's birthpack territory Tattoo

The video explains the packs life and what their land looks like.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Comes running into my birth home as I smell familiar scents again. I wore feathers with beads as the hang behind my ear. As I wore a red blindfold over my eyes as my tattoo began to appear on my shoulder as it glowed neon red. " I'm home." says softly

( jst 2 let u know I'm half Japanese and half Mexican and a little native American)
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:54 pm

arrives with quince as i wore feathers and beads behind my ear yet i kept my piercings on my ear. i wore my red headband over my eyes as i smiled

Quince: welcome home shade.
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

Location : Wherever I am, I am surely alone; planning ruthless strategies.

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Walks over to Shade and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:02 pm

smiles as my tattoo began glowing neon red as it appeared on my shoulder. Quince then ran off to get his mate

"i cant believe im here again." says
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Still looks around
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:11 pm

see's a herd of elk and sprints off as more wolves joined i look at the wolves as they howled happily then i spotted quince too sprinting along as we chased a cow elk.i howled happily for this was my old home
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Walks around Shade's territory as I see some Indians. I then look at them and they look back.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:32 pm

goes to zoro and nudges him as i walk over to the native americans as the children come and pet me. i look over at zoro and smile
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Smiles back and walks away curious of the place. I then come across a couple adult Indians they stare at me."What are these people staring at me for?" I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Runs around as the children play with me as I barked happily!
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:05 pm

The Indians then walk over to me. I stare at them to see what they will do. One of them kneels down and examines my Green Pelt.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Plays with the children till the had to go home as a woman kneeled down beside me and pet me as she placed a necklace made of beads on me as it had the wolf symbol I barked happily as she smiled and headed to the camp fire
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:13 pm

"This Wolf is legendary." he says and smiles while petting me.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Adult Indian: raven tail!

Perks ears as I run over to the Indian and bark happily

Adult Indian: ah. Raven tail *kneels down beside me and pets me* you and your long tail.

I wag my tail and smile

Adult Indian: raven tail there is food for u over there.
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:54 am

I sigh."I already know that." I think to myself and yawns showing off my fangs made of blades

Indian:He looks at my fangs and smiles. He then keeps petting me while examining the fangs made out of blades
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:40 am

I walk over to Zoro with a piece of meet in my mouth and drop it front of him " hungry?" I ask as the Indian looked over at me " hey it's raven tail she came back." he says and pets me once I smile and bark then I turn to see quince running his his pups I smile
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:50 am

"Yeah,a little." says and looks at the Indian then eats the meat in a flash and I lick my fangs made out of blades. The Indian then smiles and keeps petting me.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:42 pm

Walks off as I drag my tail in the snow and head with quince
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:59 pm

The Indian then calls other Indians to come over to me. They walk over to me and stare at me with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Indian: raventail come here.

I walk over to the Indians who surround Zoro
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:13 pm

I look around at the Indians,slightly annoyed for I hated when people starred at me.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:20 pm

I laugh at Zorowho looked annoyed as the indians then stopped staring as it was dinnertime and headed to the camp fire
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:56 pm

I growl lowly then sees a Teenage Girl walk over to me. She then pets my head and I lick her hand. She smiles and walks away into a forest. I then follow her.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 pm

I play with quince and his friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shade's birthpack territory
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Wolves Pack :: Pack ally rp ( only for pack allies) :: Ally Rp :: Pack foe Rp :: Foe Rp ( only for Foes of the pack) :: Pack territories :: Pack territory RP-
Jump to: