Shadow Wolves Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Wolves Pack

The pack where we lurk in the shadows creating havoc for those who threatens us! We are wolves who fight for the pack even if it costs our lives! We are the Shadow Wolves Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shade's birthpack territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Outcast

Outcast

Location : Wherever I am, I am surely alone; planning ruthless strategies.

Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Walks over to WolfClaw."A...would it be okay...if I had some...?" asks while scratching the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Location : In the northern valley inside a cave where my memories lie

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Wolfclaw: yes. *hands him a woven plate with boar meat and corn after he hands zoro the plate he grabs a bowl and fills it with water and another bowl as he fills it with boar meat and puts the two bowls next to his tent. As he goes to the wolf den and comes back as raventail follows him as he held two pups which were sleeping as he sat down at the feast holding the two pups so raventail can eat*Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 1277104673 the black one that looks like raventail was a girl. The one that had black, green and white markings was a boy. Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 1277105092
shade: didn't feel like eating after recieveing news about Zoro from Ryuu and quince
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:18 pm

"Thanks." says to Wolfclaw and looks at the food then starts eating.

Last edited by Roronoa Zoro on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Wolfclaw holds the sleeping pups on his lap as he pets raventail who layed at his feet and drank the water
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Looks at Shade.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:33 pm

I lay down by shade as I lick her muzzle to comfort her " don't worry shade I'm sure Zoro is ok." I say gently

shade: ......

I look at her " if he doesn't come back I can take care of u and help u with the pups." I say

Shade: I don't know....

My eyes look around as wolfclaw puts the pups down and they were at her belly as they whine for they were blind. Yet the began to nurse. I smile as I nuzzle her " even though u won't accept me and u already mates with Zoro I'm still here and I will help u." I say
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:53 pm

I sigh as I look away and finishes eating.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Ryuu trots away as he goes to sleep in his den as the Indians head to the fire to b warm. As I lay near one too be warm as I wrap my tail around the pups as they nurse. I lay my head on my paws as I go into thought
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:00 pm

I get up and walks over to Shade as I look at her.I then lay down by her and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:03 pm

My ears perk up as I look at the unknown man yet I stay cautious as I nuzzle the pups.
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:06 pm

I look over at her and smiles slightly then closes my eyes and sighs heavily.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Watches the man as I look up at the stars
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:16 pm

I yawn heavily and opens my eyes while looking at the pups.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Licks the black pups head as I look for the bowl of meat as I get up slowly and go get it really fast. As the pups whine
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Sits up while looking at the pups as the White,black,and green one stumbles over to me.I then pet him.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:24 pm

I come back with the bowl of meat as I lay down and eat the boat meat as I watch zoro cautiously with my pup as the girl nuzzles as my belly and nurses.
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:25 pm

I look over at Shade and smiles like I always did when I was a wolf.I then keep petting the wolf pup very gently.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:30 pm

I tilt my head when the man smiled at me. But I watch as I lick the black pups head " I failed u again." I mumble to myself as I look at the sky then curl my tail around my pup as I lay my head on my paws
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:32 pm

The pup then licks my hand and I sigh again.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Closes eyes as the black pup still nurses.

Wolfclaw: I c u met raventail and her offspring. He says smiling as he sits down next to me and pets my head gently in soft strokes
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:39 pm

"Huh? Oh yeah..." says.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Wolfclaw: u seemed troubled? What is it u can tell me.

Listens as I lay my head on wolfclaw's lap and wrap my tail around the black pup as it was sleeping
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:45 pm

"It's nothing!" says and scratches the back of my head."'You wouldn't believe me even if I told you..." I mutter to myself.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Wolfclaw: r u sure? Cause I know right now shade is thinking about Kwaz. He says looking at him
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:52 pm

( I gtg bye. I'm going to the movies lol)

"Yeah,I'm sure." says and sighs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shade's birthpack territory
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Wolves Pack :: Pack ally rp ( only for pack allies) :: Ally Rp :: Pack foe Rp :: Foe Rp ( only for Foes of the pack) :: Pack territories :: Pack territory RP-
Jump to: