Shadow Wolves Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Wolves Pack

The pack where we lurk in the shadows creating havoc for those who threatens us! We are wolves who fight for the pack even if it costs our lives! We are the Shadow Wolves Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shade's birthpack territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Location : In the northern valley inside a cave where my memories lie

Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:55 pm

( have fun at the movies BYE^^)

Shade gets up as she trots to get a drink of water. As wolfclaw picks up the black pup and pets her gently.

Wolfclaw: very well. Yet I will tell u this I speak with wolves. He says and continues to pet the black pup
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

Location : Wherever I am, I am surely alone; planning ruthless strategies.

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:13 pm

"That's cool." says while looking at my hand still getting used to being a human.

(I saw Toy Story 3 lol. It was good,I liked it.)
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Wolfclaw: *puts the black pup down and heads to his tent*

I then grab the black pup gently and put her at my belly so she can nurse. As I sigh and lay down and close my eyes then my eyes open as I look at the green,black and white pup then my eye flicker at the man.
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Keeps looking at my hand and blinks. With the other hand I am petting the pup lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Smiles lightly but then I twitch my ears
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Looks over at Shade
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Snarls lowly " he is here!" I say and quickly grab both pups gently and carry them to my den but nuzzle the man as if saying thanks and leaves to my den
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:48 pm

"Who's here...?" mumbles and gets up then starts walking,but I then trip over a rock and fall to the ground."Dammit..." I mutter.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Kuji comes out of the shadows as he smirks then see's the unknown man fall he laughs " a human that can't walk!" he laughs then stops as he trots to shade's den
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:52 pm

I growl and jumps up then I run to find a weapon. I then find 3 Swords. One of them has a White sheath and handle. I then take them and runs to the den.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:02 pm

(Kuji is a nightmare trust me!!! And u saw toy story 3?! That's kool I saw karate kid^^)

kuji finds the den as he hears the pups whines he smirked " I can hear your pup shade!" he yells as I hush the pups but he found me as I curl around the pups protectively as he growls " there u r!" he says and claws at me as I take it in order to protect the pups as I growl and keep defending the pups as quince comes and bites at kuji's neck but kuji flings Quince against a rock as he bites my side as I yelp and shake him off "he is possessed!" quince yells as he jumps on kuji and snaps at him as I snap at him too but run to the pups and curls around them! Kuji throws quince as he jumps at me! I wack him with my tail as he slams against a rock but gets up as he snarls and prepares a bite to my neck as I snarled as he charges I don't move only to protect the pups as he bites my neck I yelp! That's when wolfclaw wakes up and grabs his bow and arrow and runs to my den. I shake kuji off
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:59 pm

I then come up from behind Kuji with my bandanna on as I did when I was a wolf. I then slash his back as Kuji yelps and tries to pounce on me. I then put my sword in my mouth and I dodge his attack with ease. I then pin him against thee ground."Don't think I don't know how you fight,Kuji." I say.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:54 am

Kuji looked at the man confused as he snarled " how do u know my name?! And most of all how can u hear what I'm saying?!" he snarls as he glances at shade and smirked as he saw her bleeding as he hears the pups whining as the cry out. " hehe. It's already good to know Kwaz is gone and zoro yet seeing kwaz's offspring make me sick! Espeacially she has no future I'm simply helping her end her life to stop suffering. It not like she was loved or anything so I am simply helping her to end her life!" he say smirking as he snarled " kill me. Even if I die she wil still suffer!" he says and laughs evilly ( like that evil insane laugh)
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:16 am

"No worries,I will kill you,just slowly." I say with my demon look. I then slash him again,this time on the neck. As Kuji yelps I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:14 pm

kuji snarls as he spits out a needle and darts it at shade as "now u can kill me!" he snarled
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Looks at the needle,I then slash his throat.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 pm

kuji gasps for air but before he died he smirked and stayed motionless
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:20 pm

I glare at Kuji's emotionless body.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:23 pm

It then turned to ash and was blown away
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:26 pm

I then smirk evilly.

Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 A901584b5dee5da6e83c8651f88b97af1f48b5c
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:29 pm

(nice pic!!!!! Very Happy suits him)

Quince then walks over to me "R u ok shade?" he asks i nod "just a few wounds thats all."i say
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:31 pm

(Thanks^^)

"Maybe this body isn't that bad..." I mumble and looks over to Shade
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:37 pm

quince helps me up as i pick one of the pups up gently and carry it to the den as quince picks up the green and black one
Back to top Go down
Outcast

Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Spins my sword around my finger then takes out the one in my mouth,then I put them back into their sheaths. I then hear something and walks off. I keep walking until I come across a bunch of bandits. I then smirk."Time to have some fun." says and jumps up a building as the bandits follow me up it on a ladder.

(The video says it all)
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:43 pm

I lay down in my den as the pups were at my belly and began nurseing as quince said goodnight and headed to his mate's den. As I put my head on my paws
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade's birthpack territory   Shade's birthpack territory - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shade's birthpack territory
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Wolves Pack :: Pack ally rp ( only for pack allies) :: Ally Rp :: Pack foe Rp :: Foe Rp ( only for Foes of the pack) :: Pack territories :: Pack territory RP-
Jump to: